PYP is taking every precaution to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. We are asking that all members follow these simple guidelines below before you come to a PYP in-person event. We are following the recommended guidelines of the CDC.
1. If you are sick or have any of the symptoms below, stay home. If you do come to an event sick, PYP will ask you to leave (as may the event space management). People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness.
2. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with the below symptoms may have COVID-19: CDC Symptoms
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
3. Please do not hug or shake hands, but elbow bumps are fine.
4. All members must wear a mask to our events to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you are not wearing a mask*, you will be asked to leave the event.
5. All members must use hand sanitizer before entering the event space.
6. We ask that you follow all protocols that the event space has in place during this time.
7. And lastly, we ask that you have patience with our PYP members who are coordinating events and event space management/workers. We are all in this together and we all need to do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
*We ask that you bring your own mask that you are comfortable wearing; PYP will have a limited amount of masks available for members who do not have a mask or simply forgot their mask. We will also have hand sanitizer available at our check-in tables for members to use.